Kitchen Package Managers Position – 4 month Contract commencing January 2023
We are currently seeking 2no Package Managers to oversee and Manage the delivery and Installation of 178no kitchens to separate projects in Acton, London W3 and Battersea, London SW11.
We are looking for Managers with proven experience in Internal fit out on high end residential high-rise apartments preferably with a Carpentry trade background.
The successful applicants will be responsible for the kitchen packages as detailed below.
• Ensuring that the required elements to complete the Kitchen installation works are contained within the delivery to site from the Manufacturer. Logging any items that are missing and ensuring that all missing elements are re delivered to allow the works to be completed.
• Overseeing the Sub Contract Kitchen Installers loading out the kitchens to the respective apartment units, ensuring that the correct elements are loaded out to the units in good condition. Part of the role will be noting and logging any damage that has been caused to the kitchen units during the loading out process by the Sub Contract Installer as well as any items that may have gone missing during this process.
• Liaising with the relevant Mechanical and Electrical Contractors to ensure that the M & E services are in place and to the correct position to ensure that the Kitchen can be installed to suit the programme and layout plan.
• Managing the Kitchen Installation process, agreeing and monitoring programmes with the Installation Sub Contractor and the Senior Site Manager.
• Ensuring that the Kitchen is installed to the required standard, snagging the kitchen when offered for acceptance by the Sub Contractor, confirming that the snagging is complete, liaising with the stone worktop manufacturers and Installers to ensure that the templating works are completed to schedule and the worktop installations are complete thereafter.
• Checking and signing off a QA form to demonstrate that each kitchen, its appliances and worktops are complete and in full working order and notifying the Senior QS of any outstanding issues or defects that are preventing the Kitchen package being 100% satisfactorily complete.